Lifecycle Cost / TCO Analysis

FLEMING CONSTRUCTION GROUP IS WITH YOU FOR THE LONG HAUL
SmartView
Many clients are surprised to find that only 10% of the expense to own and operate a facility is in the first cost of construction, leaving 90% at risk for factors such as energy price escalation, roof system maintenance, repair and replacement.

 

We help clients take the long view towards their building investment by utilizing the best available technology for modeling Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), SmartView ™.
TCO building expense

SmartView™ allows facility owners to make informed decisions regarding the life cycle operations of their facility as they relate to:

Energy Consumption Analysis
ENERGY CONSUMPTION
Facility Maintenance
FACILITY MAINTENANCE
Systems Repair and Replacement
SYSTEMS REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT

Based on the bundling of different options for:

Building Envelope
BUILDING ENVELOPE

(roof, wall material and insulation)

Lighting Systems
LIGHTING SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS
Mechanical and HVAC
MECHANICAL / HVAC SYSTEMS

With SmartView, we’ve been able to help clients save $ooo’s with minor tweaks to the original design and materials selected, providing strong returns of their invested capital and providing a better workplace for their associates.

More Fleming Pre-Construction Services