FCG Logo

USA BMX Headquarters

Location: TULSA, OK
Construction Type: PEMB ERECTION & ROOFING
Square Feet: 150K

As a company that has called Tulsa home since 1946, the Fleming Construction Group was thrilled when BMX announced they were building their new arena and corporate headquarters in North Tulsa’s Greenwood District. When the Construction Manager, Nabholz Construction, announced that Fleming Steel Erectors was selected to furnish and erect the specified pre-engineered buildings and roofing, we were elated. 

Partnering with longtime supplier, Butler Manufacturing, to design and supply a pre-engineered building package that had all of the elements that BMX required, Fleming delivered two buildings – a 125K square foot arena, featuring 272’ clear span; and an approximately 25K square foot hall of fame building. The erection, which began in October, 2020 was completed on-time and on-budget, with zero recordable safety incidents, despite numerous challenges including pandemic-era supply chain bottlenecks, a steel coil shortage, and an historic February cold-snap. 

Fleming Steel Erectors self-performed 90% of the on-site man hours, with the remaining 10% performed by local affiliates to meet the contract’s small business enterprises (SBE) community-support requirements. The arena’s 272’ clear span main frames were erected over a 15-foot racetrack and ramp pit, making the 100,000-pound steel ‘mod’ lifts a mid-winter challenge that deftly illustrated FSE’s capabilities as steel erection pros.


  • 125K Square Foot Butler® Pre-Engineered Structural Steel Arena
  • 272’ Main Frame Clear Span Arena
  • 25K Square Foot Butler® Pre-Engineered Structural Steel Hall of Fame Building
  • Butler® MR-24 Standing Seam Metal Roof


  • Completed On-Time and Under Budget Despite Pandemic Shortages and Supply Chain Bottlenecks
  • Zero Recordable Safety Incidents
Dowload the One Sheet

Proud Partner:

Butler Logo

Related Projects

Alfa Laval Site

Alfa Laval

In 8760 / Industrial + Manufacturing + Warehouse + Distribution